A Queen's View

Yes it is finally time for me to write a thread.

Sometimes when I sit down to write these, I find myself being redundant as I make so many comments. Please bear with me in regards to this.

I have some issues in my life, but doesn't everyone? No one promised you or me a rose garden. Although I think the Healthcare industry in America is a nightmare, there is little you or I can do about it. Even Hillary Clinton and Hopey Obama found out how strong the opposition is. Had something been passed in the Clinton administration it would have been repealed when Bush II and the Republicans had the majority in the Senate and the House of Reprehensibles. Our fellow readers from other countries that have a social (rational) type of system would never change their healthcare access for ours. Still we defend our system as if it were the best in the modern world when statistics prove that it isn't. Our government would rather spend our tax dollars making war and bailing out the banksters then to assist our fellow Americans, but enough about that. Please don't think that I find the Democratic party any better as I don't. I find them equally responsible.

The criminal kleptocracy that currently holds power will only give it up with a fight. IMHO that does not mean a sit in on Wall Street. The leadership in the Eurozone isn't much better. Even if the world economies implode the same people who created the problem will probably remain in power. I don't even know what it will be replaced with. It may even be worse. Correct me if I am wrong, but when Germany went into a dark depression in the 1920's by the 1930's one man was given more power than any man should have. Horrible things transpired. Millions were killed in the name of "The Homeland." Someone once said that "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Now we have involved ourselves in two wars in country's we have no reason to be in. We have an economy in shambles, high unemployment, a congress that does nothing and apparently a President who is clueless and lied to be elected. We have Homeland Security that suspects everyone is a terrorist. We have the NSA, the CIA, the TSA shaking us down at the airports, the police are confronting us at every peaceful protest with tear gas and night sticks. We are isolated in our homes and fed bullshit from the MSM daily.

It is like Howard Beale said in the movie Network.

"I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

That's right. Please just leave us alone. Sometimes I am afraid that what I write will bring agents to my door. One day I will just disappear and I shouldn't feel like that. I am supposed to have the freedom of speech or do I?

I think the American people are mad as hell, but they don't know what to do. OWS is a manifestation of this frustration, but what will it accomplish? Divide and conquer has worked well for TPTB. Ethnic divide, class divide, ageism, you name it and they will control the narrative. Everyone cannot pull himself up by his or her bootstraps. When 50% of the country's wealth is controlled by 1% of the population and 98% of the incumbents are re-elected then folks we have a problem.

Don't look for American education to help “It will never, ever, ever be fixed. It won’t get any better. Don’t look for it....The owners of this country don’t want that... The real owners, the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all important decisions. They own you. They own everything... They own all the big media companies. So they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.... They want more for themselves, and less for everybody else.... They don’t want well informed, well educated people... They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork...” George Carlin


George Orwell was prophetic in his book 1984. We are living in it now.