Positive Breakout in UUP US Dollar ETF Aug 11

From Afraid to Trade Blog


And from Kitco
Wednesday's Analytical Charts for Gold, Silver and Platinum

It's me talking now. I think it is time to stay in cash for awhile. All the TA and in my bones says there is nowhere to go but down from where we are now. The Fed is proclaiming no more QE, but I don't believe anything they say. Everything is meant to distract us from the fact that the patient (Our Economy) on the table is dead. They have no way to create more bubbles, no way to get people to take on more debt and the people are clamoring for real change, not the bullshit change Obama is offering. He is one of them. He is in the "Big Club." I had high hopes for Hopey and he let me down. I won't get fooled again!


We need to clean out the entire economic system, unwind all the scams that make up the derivative markets and get everything out into the sunlight. We all know the cockroaches sure don't want that and will fight to the end to maintain the status quo. We need a rule of law. We need a regulatory body that will actually regulate something. We don't need to make it into a bureaucratic mess, but we need some safeguards that protect the people. It cannot be dog eat dog and caveat emptor.

We need a new beginning and I wish I could tell you how to start. I think Nathan has the right idea, but looks like he is just spitting in the wind. Maybe you can make a difference one man or woman at a time. Hope is about all we have. We plant a seed and we hope it grows. Queenbee